We are proud to introduce FontExplorer X Pro 6.0.2, the latest version of the all-in-one font management solution
- Important: If upgrading to FontExplorer X Pro 6 from a previous version you may need to purchase a license upgrade.
- If working in a FontExplorer X Server environment, this client version requires FontExplorer X Server version 2.5.1 or later. However, we recommend you update your Server to the new version 3 in order to get the most out of all the great new server features. Older FontExplorer X Server versions are not supported.
- This version of FontExplorer X Pro requires OS X 10.9 or later
Changes in Version 6.0.2
- The blue background image of the Setup Assistant and Welcome tour window was layered on top of the text and buttons making it impossible to install via the Setup Assistant or view the Welcome Tour (OS-X 10.9 only)
- It was not possible to set more than one filter for Classifications in the Smart Set dialog
- Various minor unrelated bug fixes and user interface improvements
FontExplorer X Server Users and Administrators
- The activation checkbox for Server Fonts incorrectly showed that the Fonts were not activated after restarting FontExplorer X Pro. The Fonts were actually activated and available to other applications